FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
THE CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT COMPANY LAUNCHES ITS LIVE EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING PLATFORM TO ADDRESS ‘THE FRAGMENTED ATTENTION ECONOMY’
Industry Heavyweights Form New Advisory Board
SEATTLE, Wash. (Aug. 21, 2019) – The Consumer Engagement Company (theCE.co) today announced the launch of its live experiential marketing platform delivering real-time consumer engagement, lead generation, and customer acquisition. This mobile platform is built for omnichannel distribution and can be used in conjunction with all forms of traditional and digital media, including online, social, and at live events.
TheCE.co also announced the formation of a new advisory board, which is comprised of prominent industry experts, including:
- Larry Goodman, CEO of Newfound Frontiers, LLC and former president of operations at Turner Broadcasting and president of sales and marketing at CNN
- Phil Cowdell, senior consultant at The Soufan Group and former global president client cervices GroupM and CEO of Mediacom North America
- Amanda Twiss, co-founder and CEO of OCS Inc. managing partner at both EPIC, LLC and Garnet Advisors, LLC
- Theo Ianuly, COO of IANULY Talent Accelerators and former founding partner of Gist Lab
- Matthew Wood, EVP at pubGENIUS and former senior management roles at Microsoft aQuantive, Publicis, AvenueA/Razorfish.
“The early success of our company has attracted the attention of this incredible group of leading experts who recognize the potential of this new platform to re-invent advertising,” said Zachary Rozga, CEO of The Consumer Engagement Company. “Data from our early campaigns demonstrate that theCE.co platform drives 20x consumer engagement over industry standard advertising channels.”
Consumers engage with theCE.co mobile platform for an average duration of 75 seconds, compared to the average online video engagement of only four seconds. Moreover, 75 percent of consumers, on average, have completed the experience.
“Experiential marketing and consumer engagement are the two biggest challenges facing today’s media market,” said Larry Goodman. “Having experienced the platform first hand, I immediately recognized that theCE.co solves both of these issues.”
Interested parties can learn more about The Consumer Engagement Company by visiting theCE.co.
About The Consumer Engagement Company
The Consumer Engagement Company (theCE.co) offers a new foundation of experiential marketing and audience engagement by bringing together the three attributes required to do this successfully: stimulation, entertainment, and ownership. Working together with our customers, we connect consumers to brands across all forms of traditional and digital media, including online, social, and at live events. Co-founded by Zachary Rozga and Ian Owen-Ward, the mission of TheCE.co is to re-invent advertising.